Aeropress Brew Guide
- Aeropress brewer
- Aeropress filter
- 17g coffee beans
- Aeropress paddle or wooden paddle
- Tapio Cup
- Weigh out and grind 17g of coffee beans as fine as table salt.
- Place filter in basket and wash with hot water to remove paper flavour. Pour hot water in the brewer and your Tapio cup to warm everything up.
- Discard rinse water from brewer and Tapio cup. Affix basket to bottom of the brew chamber and add the coffee grind to the brewer.
- Place funnel in Tapio cup and then put brewer into funnel.
- Begin timer once you start pouring hot water into brewer. Saturate all coffee grounds in 10-15 seconds. Continue pouring till the scales hits 220g or the No. 4 on the brewer if no scales available.
- Stir coffee brew with paddle and place plunger on the brew chamber and pull slightly to create pressure seal.
- At 1:15, remove seal and give brew another stir. Replace plunger and gently start to press down until all the liquid was been removed.
- Remove AeroPress and enjoy in your Tapio Cup.